British Asia news Network
Colombo: The new cabinet has been sworn in before President Maithripala Sirisena this morning at the Presidential Secretariat.
Following are the ministers of the new cabinet:
1.Ranil Wickremesinghe: Minister of National Polices, Economic Affairs, Resettlement & Rehabilitation, Northern Province Development, Vocational Training & Skills Development & Youth Affairs
2. Mangala Samaraweera: Minister of Finance & Mass Media
3. (Mrs.) Thalatha Athukorala: Minister of Justice & Prison Reforms
4. Rauff Hakeem: Minister of City Planning, Water Supply and Higher Education
5. Thilak Janaka Marapana: Minister of Foreign Affairs
6. Gamini Jayawickrama Perera: Minister of Buddhasasana & Wayamba Development
7. Lakshman Kiriella: Minister of Public Enterprise, Kandyan Heritage & Kandy Development
8. Mohamed Hashim Mohamed Kabir: Minister of Highways, Road Development and Petroleum Resources Development
9. Ranjith Madduma Bandara: Minister of Public Administration & Disaster Management
10. Gayantha Karunatilaka: Minister of Lands and Parliamentary Reforms
11. Sajith Premadasa: Minister of Housing Construction and Cultural Affairs
12. Arjuna Ranatunga: Minister of Transport & Civil Aviation
13. Rajitha Senaratne: Minister of Health, Nutrition and Indigenous Medicine
14. Ravi Karunanayake: Minister of Power, Energy and Enterprise Development
15. Vajira Abeywardena: Minister of Internal and Home Affairs and Provincial Councils and Local Government
16. Patali Champika Ranawaka: Minister of Megapolis & Western Development
17. Eranjan Navin Dissanayake: Minister of Plantation Industries
18. U. Palani Thigambaram: Minister of Hill Country New Villages, Infrastructure & Community Development
19. (Mrs) Chadrani Bandara: Minister of Women & Child Affairs and Dry Zone Development.
20. Pelisge Harrison: Minister of Agriculture, Rural Economic Affairs, Livestock Development, Irrigation and Fisheries & Aquatic Resources Development
21. Akila Viraj Kariyawasam : Minister of Education
22. Abdul Haleem Mohamed Hasheem: Minister of Postal Services & Muslim Religious Affairs.
23. Sagala Ratnayaka: Minister of Ports & Shipping and Southern Development
24. Harin Fernando: Minister of Telecommunication, Digital Infrastructure, Foreign Employment and Sports.
25. Mano Ganesan: Minister of National Integration, Official Languages, Social Progress and Hindu Religious Affairs.
26. Daya Gamage: Minister of Labour, Trade Union Relations, and Social Empowerment.
27. Malik Samarawickrama: Minister of Development Strategies, International Trade and Science, Technology and Research
28. John Amaratunga: Minister of Tourism Development, Wildlife & Christian Religious Affairs
29. Abdul Rishad Bathiudeen: Minister of Industry & Commerce, Resettlement of Protracted Displaced Persons & Co-operative Development